Services offered by the Financial Insurance Department:
- Arranging the preliminary assumptions of the receivables insurance contract or analysing the client's present insurance contract,
- Conducting negotiations with Insurers regarding the substantive and price conditions of the offered cover,
- Organizing tripartite meetings (Client-Broker-Insurer) aimed at adjusting the policy to the client's expectations,
- Presenting the final offers and recommending a particular solution,
- Supervising the process of policy preparation and its conformity with what was actually decided,
- Training on the conditions of the concluded insurance contract and assisting in the policy administering on a current basis,
- Counseling and assisting in problems concerning loss adjustment.